The Form API is an extensible and flexible framework to build web forms.
It includes the following features:
- Ready-to-use standard form elements based on the Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework
- Creation of Multi-Step Forms
- Server- and Client-Side Validation
- highly flexible rendering of form elements, based on Fluid
- Extensible with new form elements
- robust, object oriented API
- great integration into TYPO3 Flow
Furthermore, we built a Form Builder which is a web application for graphically assembling and modifying forms, displayed below:
About This Documentation¶
This documentation contains a number of tutorial-style guides which will explain various aspects of the Form API and the Form Framework. It is not intended as in-depth reference, although there will be links to the in-depth API reference at various points.
- Adjusting Form Output
- Extending Form API
- Configuring Form Builder
- Extending Form Builder